Saturday, February 17, 2007

oreo goatee

Okay. I am sorry that I posted this picture. But I suppose not so sorry that I chose NOT to post it, so I don't know if that means I am Indian-giving my apology or what....I was set on never taking food pictures of Huntleigh because I always thought they were so gross, but now I just think they're funny. Letting my child teach herself to eat is, I think, one of the most difficult things for me as a parent. I mean, when we were in the baby food stage, Josh and I would actually have contests to see who could feed Huntleigh without getting a single drop of food on either her face or her bib. Seriously. For those of you who know me well, you know that I am somewhat obsessive-compulsive about cleaning my house. I truly enjoy cleaning (I kind of love it), but crusty food cleaning is not one of those things I just love to deal with. But now, it's just a part of life. Notice the oreo in her ear. And those marks on her forehead...that's from scratching her face.

No comments: