(in no particular order of importance)
1. In college I drove a blue 1990 Mercury Tracer. My friend, Jeanne, thought that I said I drove a "Gregory Chaser" so we ended up calling my car Greg, and eventually, "the chaser." I totalled that car when I was a senior.
2. I have totalled 3 cars, and I wasn't even driving one of those. I was also driving my husband's 4-Runner when the engine crapped out on me and had to be replaced for no less than $4000.
3. I have lived in 15 different houses/apartments/lofts, 5 different states, and 3 different countries.
4. I am embarrassed to admit it, but I secretly enjoy the music of people like Jean Luc Ponty because I grew up listening to it with my dad. You might catch me tapping my fingers to it inadvertently. Scott, you can back me up here. You remember those car trips!
5. I really hate slugs.
6. I taught high school Latin for two years, having never been trained in the subject area. I really love languages, especially after having studied Latin.
7. Josh fainted on an airplane to Thailand right after we first moved to Hong Kong and I thought he was having some sort of weird seizure. The flight attendant, being very assertive that I was freaking out, threw me across the aisle into the ample bosom of a very kind Australian woman, who stroked my hair and told me everything was going to be okay. The Australian ample bosom is still a very comforting thought to me.
8. I am 10 weeks pregnant with our second kiddo. Oh Huntleigh, you have no idea what's coming.
(wearing the t-shirt I got when Scott was born.)