Sunday, November 25, 2007

baby ami affection

This is my sweet girl after a late nap. The following pictures show precisely why it would be impossible to replace baby Ami. She has this long hat that Huntleigh loves to place between her fingers, her toes, and in her nose.









For those of you who are the internet surfing type, this is what baby Ami used to look like. Look at the beautiful little face she used to have. I would gladly pay anyone $100 to find this doll for me. My mom originally got it for Huntleigh (before she was even born) at Garnet Hill. Ami is a priceless item in this household. She would be the one thing I would grab, were we running out the door with a fire on our heels.


This is how well Ami has been loved over the past two years. I'm sorry if you have a fear of dolls as it is. I hope this image doesn't haunt your dreams.

No comments: