Saturday, December 15, 2007

little German flower girl

During the same crazy snowy weekend that we had house guests, Huntleigh was once again, a flower girl, for Josh's cousin's wedding. Instead of a princess dress and a "castle," this time she was in a dirndl at a Bavarian hunting lodge. If you're wondering what in the world a dirndl is, well then, you must not really be German. I cannot even begin to explain how amazing Huntleigh behaved. I was so proud of her. Granted, I did tell her that for every time she obeyed me, she would get an m n' m....and she had probably eaten at least 50 or more by the end of the ceremony, but she was amazing. She had her hands in her mouth for the majority of the pictures I took of her because she was constantly licking chocolate off of them. She was just stellar. She waited so patiently for her turn to walk down the aisle and then she led the way down the aisle. She made a pit stop to say hello to B and then she caught Josh's eye and walked all the way to the end. Just perfect. I could not have been more proud of her. Here are some of my favorite shots from the evening.



Mimi and Huntleigh. Notice m n' m's in hand.


Cousins August and Huntleigh.  Notice fingers in mouth.  Mmmm...chocolate.  

Waiting with perfect anticipation.  

No comments: