Friday, December 28, 2007

trains at the garden

Every year, the Botanical Gardens has an electric trains display that runs throughout an indoor garden built especially for the exhibit. My mom and I took Huntleigh last year, and she could not have been more indifferent. This year, my mom and I took her again and her response could not have been any more opposite. She was as enthralled with the trains as all the little boys around her. "YOOK YIA YIA!" is what she screamed every time the trains came around in a not-so-"inside voice" kind of way. Her excitement was so much fun. I have to admit that I was most excited about the O'Connell's burger that we had afterward. Oh my gosh. It was so good. If you haven't been there in awhile (or ever) you need to go. Get it with grilled onions on top.



No comments: