Thursday, January 10, 2008

going home


My discharge day was supposed to be Friday of this week, but seriously, if I had to look at any more of that hospital mystery meat for one more meal, I think I might have jumped out of the window....and then we really would have had a problem. So my doctor cleared me and Lucy to leave and we were home by 4 pm. It's so much better to be in my own bed where I can sleep next to my husband and know that my daughters are next to me and in the next room. But two is going to be a challenge...especially while my body heals. No more mystery meat, though. And Josh treated me to sushi tonight in Clayton. That has to be worth all this exhaustion.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I glad you didn't jump the window!
Josh

danielle said...

sarah,

congrats! you look beautiful. and lucy is adorable and looks just like josh and huntleigh. i love her name too. hope you all are doing well. i check your blog all the time for new pics.

THE KING'S SHEPHERD said...

Glad you were able to go home early....I thought you would have to be at the hospital for a while longer. We are done with Hebrew now, so I am available if you need anything! Please don't hesitate to ask!