Sunday, May 18, 2008

karaoke & princess birthday parties

I had to go all the way to Dubai to sing karaoke for the first time in my life. If anyone knows my husband, then you might know that singing in front of people is not one of those things that he enjoys, more or less, so I "took one for the team" and sang for our new friends. Do any of you remember that Lisa Loeb song: Stay (I Missed You)? If you're a product of the 90's, then you probably wish you will never have to hear that song again in your whole life. Well, that's what I sang and I got a 93%....the karaoke program graded us after we sang. So, watch out, Simon. Here I come, American Idol.



Lucy attended her first princess birthday party, and she didn't even know how much fun she was missing. She chose to make friends with this little sleeping buddy, Rhys.



The birthday girl, Tiana.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I loved that song! My friend would pick me up in her car, role down her windows, turn that song up, and we would sing at the top of our lungs.:)