Wednesday, December 03, 2008

trains at the gardens


It's that time of year again for the Gardenland Express. I don't know what it was, but I enjoyed it more this year than any other. Maybe it was Huntleigh's excitement about everything and seeing it through her eyes. Maybe it was finding Santa on skis. It was a super fun day, complete with an O'Connell's burger and all. (Just a side note: O'Connell's does not have high chairs. So go get a burger there, bring your children with you, and bring their own seat so they can enjoy a burger, too.)

I know it seems highly unlike me to dress my child in a really big bow like this, but you know what? As long as Huntleigh is compliant and does not care, I am going to dress her in as many different styles as I can before she decides she wants to go into an all black phase, at which point, I will look back at this picture and delight in these days.



Sweet baby. Seriously, isn't this child my mini-Josh?!


Discovering.


Big girl.


Yia Yia.


Getting away.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They looks so cute!

Lindsey said...

oh my goodness. your girls are extra cute in their christmas attire.

Michael and Mandy said...

Heck - if she has the hair that can hold the bow, do it! Olivia's hair is so thin I can hardly get a barrett to stay in it. I'm not a big bow girl either, but you bet I would have one in there just in celebration of thick hair if she had it.

Brit-American said...

I miss two things as a mom of a son - bows in hair and fun tights! The bow looks great!

Anonymous said...

HAY MAR HELLO
CAUGHT YOU IN THE BACKGROUND WITH
LULU

LOVE TO THE "OLDER" GENERATION
ALWAYS
IN HIS LOVE
LINN