Friday, September 30, 2011

may/june

Our May dinner club took us to Scottsdale for a few days. Despite feeling sick most of the time from my early pregnancy, it was a blast. I'm so glad we were able to snap this great picture of the 12 of us! Hagers, Finneys, Browns, Amoses, Kaufmanns & Reisners: here's to fun times ahead!!
Scottsdale!

I love this picture of our babes. Glad I captured a quick moment in time: all pink and cute in their cheongsams from our friend Sharon in Hong Kong. At least I took one picture of my children in June. I spent most of my time trying not to throw up, so I remember feeling not so creative with the camera....
sweet babes

And our 9th anniversary was spent at Annie Gunn's with our friends, the Finneys, who were married on the same date and almost exactly the same time as us! June 29, 2002 at 2 pm!
9th anniversary

No comments: