Sunday, May 20, 2012

mother's day and more

We have a serious drooling problem around here.
droolers
Mother's Day was really fun for me this year. This is probably the best picture of me and the three, which isn't really saying much, since Lucy and Polly are completely disinterested in the camera. Oh well. It's just a memory. And memories are always imperfect, at best. Even the best of memories. I love being a mom. It's exhausting, exhilarating, humbling, eye-opening.
mother's day 2012
And I'm really thankful for my own mom who loves me well as an adult and humbles me with her unending willingness to serve me. She is such an example of Christ to me. I love you mom! You are such a faithful woman! I am so thankful my children have you in their lives.
i love my mom
I went on Lucy's end of the year field trip to Tilles Park and we had a little girls' photo shoot afterward. They were working the camera. Lucy called all the shots. This was "be cute and smile":
3K girls
this was "pouty face/be a grouch" (or in Eden's case, "just growl"): In my opinion, Winnie wins best pouty face....
grouchy girls
and this was "go crazy/let's have a girl party": I think this photo is a somewhat actual foreshadowing of what slumber parties will probably look like in the near future....yikes.
girl party
Lucy with Mrs. Heinemann: her loving, tender, shepherding 3K teacher. We love Mrs. Heinemann! I can't wait for Polly to have Mrs. Heinemann in just a few short years! This was a super great year in 3K for Lucy!
Lu and Mrs. Heinemann

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're cute little girls :)

Unknown said...

Happy world with our family's

Unknown said...

Happy world with our family's