Sunday, November 04, 2007

nurture vs. nature

Josh's parents gave Huntleigh this AWESOME tractor which she immediately fell in love with. She is so close to reaching the pedals and I don't think it will take her much time to figure out how to get it to move on her own. But, the theme of her gift from Pop and B was an outdoors theme, and so below, you can see Huntleigh in her Carharts and her camo. She is truly ready for a day at the Farm. Alyssa and Carter, I think you're going to have to come over and play with Hunts' new tractor. If he loves that little one at Cooper Ella so much, he would go crazy for this one!



2 comments:

Shannon said...

1 tractor with the 3 of our kids, I foresee a problem. I know 1 boy who's going to be particularly interested in that hunk of metal ... or plastic... or whatever it is.

Alyssa Reeve said...

I am so glad you are back to blogging!! Carter is going to go nuts when he sees that tractor... we do need a play date!!