Tuesday, May 13, 2008

this is how it all started

So, Josh and I have the opportunity to travel, once again, and this time we're on our way to Dubai. Yeah. I know that sounds quite shocking if you didn't know we were about to do this trip. Lucy is going with us and she is going to be my little sight-seeing partner as Josh does all his business meetings. We are going to have the awesome opportunity to meet lots of new people. I actually can't believe we're doing it. This was the view from our car window as Josh and I were waiting for the police officer to return to our car with his license and registration. Yep. We were running late to the airport and were both multi-tasking so we didn't notice that we were going 17 miles over the speed limit. Watch that speed trap on 170. They're really out to get you.

1 comment:

Lori said...

What a bummer!