Friday, October 31, 2008

trick-or-treat

Okay. So I've been busy. And my computer has not been cooperating. But after spending 1 1/2 hours on the phone with Apple yesterday, I have a bunch of things figured out and I've made some space for new pictures. I mean, I only had some 8,000 pictures to deal with. Anyway, we've been up to a lot. We had back to back parties with Halloween and Huntleigh's 3rd birthday. It was lots of fun, but it took me awhile to get the house and stuff back in order again.

Here's my little Dorothy. She knew that she was "Dorothy" but she had no idea who Dorothy was. Seriously. I couldn't resist this outfit. Thank you to Target and that nice woman on Ebay who made me a child-size pinafore for Huntleigh's costume. I found Toto at Spicer's. And Hunts could not have been more cooperative as I was braiding her hair. It was a perfect night for trick-or-treating with our friends in our neighborhood.

Ruby slippers.








Hunts, Will as Thomas the Train, Maia as a cowgirl, Lucy as a butterfly fairy, and Mya as Tinkerbell (she was a bit behind the others, but you can see her sweet self here)




Oh yeah....Hannah and Zach stopped by in all their orange glory.  They decided that they were undecided on what they were exactly.  Usually Hunts loves Zach, but she kind of didn't want anything to do with him this night.  I wonder why?  


1 comment:

Shannon said...

I love the first few pics of Hunts- very nice. The shoe pic is great as well. Twas a fun night!