Monday, February 16, 2009

obsession

I completely have a crush on Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin. Have I mentioned this before?! It's a unit kind of crush (you know, the one comes with the other). I am obsessed. I listen to Coldplay all the time. I saw Gwyneth (that's right...we're on a first name basis) last week on Oprah and even though I couldn't really hear her interview, I could just tell that she's a really down to earth person. I came home and told Josh that I am totally obsessed with her and would love to just be her friend. I would love to have her over for lunch and just hang out with her, to which Josh replied (very seriously): "Sarah, that's what stalkers do." Oh. Okay. So, I guess I'm crazy. Did you know Coldplay is coming to Saint Louis on July 24? Viva la Vida, baby.

In other notes, this is how my babysitter loaded the dishwasher the other night after we got home from a party. I wanted to historicize it. Good work, Megan. This is a first.

dream babysitter

4 comments:

littlestreetfighter's Mom said...

O.K., that's a whole lotta sippy cups!!! And indeed, quite the dream sitter...wonder if she'd come away with us?

When I first pulled up the photo I thought, gee Sarah, we need to talk about your obsessive organization. I'm so glad it wasn't you :)

jd

Melanie said...

I am also glad it wasn't you. I want that girl's number. Every single time I hear the Coldplay advertisements I think of you.

Anonymous said...

have you been to www.goop.com yet?

Anonymous said...

My sister is quite the genius. :)
-KT