Tuesday, May 26, 2009

airplanes and such

IMG_4288

I know everyone wants pictures of my kids....those are coming. I guess life has just been a bit overwhelming for a little while. This house project has taken its toll on me. The imminence of the playroom has been difficult for me. My brain has been going crazy with thousands of decorating ideas and my basement has been collecting all the necessary items for the new space. In the meantime, the toys have just found their way all over the house. I have given up on trying to put all the pieces in each place and when I say given up, I mean, given up. There are all kinds of little pieces underfoot....to which Josh will attest. Let's just say, I can't wait to get up in that playroom. I took this picture a few weeks ago when we went to pick up some furniture in Chesterfield. We always take a detour through Spirit Airport so that Josh can drool over, I mean, look at the airplanes. If you look closely, you can see a silhouette of an owl sitting on top of this airplane.

No comments: