Wednesday, June 24, 2009

hanging out at the lagoon

My children are not so keen on the ocean, so it's a good thing that our hotel had this awesome lagoon. (Josh and I aren't so keen on being in the ocean, either, so we're to blame. And why is it that Shark Week is always while we're at the ocean?!....with the exception of this week, I suppose.) We spent most of our time here. Huntleigh was so brave in the lagoon, even moreso than the pool. We loved it. I don't know what it is about children and the beach, but they just play so contentedly. And there were no bugs, which is a good thing for this sweet Hager blood. At least they stayed away from my kiddos in Hawaii.

IMG_4910

IMG_4915

I just love these girls.
IMG_4930 (1)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

that looks amazing! i want to be there right now... especially right now.

Lori said...

Sarah, it looks like you had an amazing time!