Tuesday, September 15, 2009

r&r at RR

labor day weekend

I don't know what it is, but since the Hunts has been in school, life has sped up. Perhaps it has always moved this quickly and I never noticed, but somehow school has exaggerated the pace. Anyway, we spent Labor Day weekend out at Raccoon Ranch and I realized that we haven't been up there since we lived out there when we were beginning the playroom construction. (Crazy!) It was a great weekend of hunting, relaxing, yummy food and friends. Our good friends Tim and Andrea came to spend the time with us. Excellent times. And our drive back to "civilization" was only half an hour. Although, for all the stuff it requires to bring two little kiddos up there, I could have used a bit of a longer drive to return to our house. I'm glad we went though. Change of scenery is always a good thing.

No comments: