Tuesday, December 22, 2009

little escape to Florida

We spent a few brief days in Florida right before Thanksgiving with our friends Tim and Andrea for someone's 30th birthday. Fun times. I didn't realize how much I needed this little break from reality. I also did not realize how much I would love (& hate) Twilight once I began reading it. We had a blast and here are my favorite pics from the trip:


Tim and Andrea
IMG_6664

the four on our sunset cruise for the birthday boy
IMG_6670

our special celebration dinner
IMG_6685

in-shore fishing, thanks to Josh, and here I am with our (camera greedy) guide and my first tunny fish!
IMG_6720

Tim's tunny
IMG_6729

here we are with our double: two groupers. I won. (Not that I'm competitive....)
IMG_6741

Nin's Holy Mackerel!!!!
IMG_6753

beach boys
IMG_6765

sunset over the gulf
IMG_6772

The four, tanned (well.....except for you-know-who) and happy. Thanks for an excellent trip, you guys. We so enjoyed our time.
IMG_6777

No comments: