Monday, April 19, 2010

pre-bedtime dance party


We really like to dance in our house. We crank up the music, let our hair down, and jump around. Hands up, feet off the ground, music ringing in our ears....Miley, Katy Perry, Coldplay....Oh Coldplay! I've been a little unfaithful to Coldplay lately. I hope Chris Martin can forgive me for listening to Miley Cyrus. I hope that I can forgive myself for listening to Miley. Yikes. But you, you secret Miley Cyrus lover out there, don't judge me. You know you're just jealous because you didn't get the memo about the stilettos. Just let the butterflies fly away.
IMG_8230

dance party

3 comments:

we are the spencers said...

just admit it, you like hannah montana. it just feels better when you say miley. :) you girls are so beautiful. always love your pics!

Inkling said...

I always love coming to your blog. Makes me wish we were neighbors who could do life together.

What I wanted to take the time to say is this.....

It's awesome that your girls are learning freedom - freedom to dance, to rejoice, to be uninhibited, to enjoy life's fun times, and to just be themselves. I want to be a mom like that, but first I need to figure out how to be a woman like that.

(My comment will show up with my other blog since I'm too lazy and tired to sign into Wordpress with the blog that uses my real name.)

Camille said...

When I dance with you girls someday, I wanna' play "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" by Cyndi Lauper. That would be very fun indeed!!