Sunday, August 12, 2007

today i found a freckle


this morning i was playing with Huntleigh's hair, tucking it behind her small ear, when I saw this freckle. (look closely...you can see it.) i had never seen this freckle before. perhaps i never noticed it, perhaps it is new on her young body, but i found it to be so beautiful because it reminded me of how wonderful an act of creation she is. she truly is "fearfully and wonderfully made" and there are just going to be myriad more things to discover about her in her lifetime. this freckle is such a simple outward manifestation of the greater, more intricate facets of her personality that have yet to be unfolded and revealed to us. i can't wait. and i can't wait to know this even littler one growing inside of me.

2 comments:

Julianne said...

Sarah, it was so great to see you, thanks for driving up to visit! Aren't those little freckles the cutest!?! I've found two on Kate's forehead and nose, it's so sweet. Huntleigh, you're too adorable.

Missy said...

Hey sarah,
I have changed my blog to invite only but would love for you to still be able to get to it. Send me your email and Ill add you to the list.
Missy
missytillman@gmail.com